1. Peel the apples and slice finely. Sauté at medium heat in a frying pan and then add the ginger, cane sugar, apple vinegar and cinnamon sticks.
2. Simmer the apple mixture for 10 minutes until the liquid has absorbed.
3. Season with the paprika flakes, Add water to desired thickness, simmer for 8 to 10 minutes and season with salt and pepper. Your relish is now ready.
4. Shape the minced beef into 4 patties, Fry in a preheated, non-stick frying pan for 3 minutes on each side, and then season one side with salt and pepper.
5. Slice the brioche buns and toast briefly in the frying pan.
6. Top the brioche buns with lettuce, onion, beef patty and apple relish.